Friday, February 6, 2009

A day in the life....welcome;








Well I am finally doing this. Hello bloggy world. This blog is just really me trying to keep a diary of the happenings of our crazy lives. Things are always an adventure here. For example....This is my 2 1/2 yr old daughter Annie who loves to get into things....this is just after she got into my "Shower to Shower" powder.





This is her daddy vacuuming her off:



This kind of thing happens everyday at our house...sometimes more than once...I know if she is quiet somewhere or I don't know where she is it is usually bad news....something is up.

This is our family of 5:

Just an ordinary family. Well that is it for my first post I just wanted to introduce us and let you see a little glimpse of what our lives are like with 3 active and I do mean active children. I can't wait to get this blog going and keeping up with how our everyday lives will go.

8 comments:

  1. Welcome to bloggyland!!! It's great to get to meet new people here (even if you just grew up a few miles down the road! I'll send you an email about buying fabric online! I do it all the time - much more convenient than running to the store - especially with kids in tow!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved these pictures. Treasure these times...even when they drive you crazy because time goes by so fast. My kids are 11 and 15, and I miss having them home with me, the silliness and fun!!

    Blessings,

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a sprinkle a day helps keep odor away! She knows what she's doing!!! :)

    WELCOME GIRL! It's a great place for fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't realize you had done this. YAY! I am so excited. Can't wait to read more adventures in "keeping up with the jones'"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! You started a blog! I'm so excited to "follow" you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well welcome Lisa! Its so nice to meet another Christian homeschool mom! I'm adding you to my favorites right now ~ I don't get to visit as often I'd like because life sure is keeping us busy these days, but I'd love to visit with you when I can.

    You are blessed with a beautiful family!

    Blessings,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for identifying the mockingbird for me! I'm just going to call the other one a finch!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you took the time to leave a comment on my blog, because now I've had a chance to stop by yours and say keep up the good work!

    Blogging is so much fun! I've never been much of a journal writer, but now that I'm blogging, it's been so much fun to look back over the year to see what's happened. It's such a good way to chronicle the goings-on of your family. I look forward to reading more.

    Joy @ Five J's

    ReplyDelete